As we cruise into February, dodging election posters in the wind as we go, it’s important that we take time out for ourselves to put the feet up and get stuck into some Irish food blogs. Yes, it’s Sunday, it’s the 15th Foodie Roundup so fire on the kettle and immerse yourself in a few blog posts by the fireside…*
- Vegan Snacks Make Me Happy via All about… (vegan) food!
- Raspberry Creme Brullee (one for John Butler if he’s reading this morning!) via Lola-Lu’s Kitchen
- Quick Thai Red Curry (made one of these myself during the week) via The Apprentice Gourmet
- Olive Festival – Liguria, November 2010 (not one for @mohnjorton, sorry John) via TheFood.ie
- Come Dine With Me: Green (I really like this idea) via I Can Has Cook?
- Thai Baked Trout (One to try with some @goatsbridge produce perhaps) via CheapEats.ie
- The Omnivore’s 100 (get the pens out) via Food Fancies
- Building An Artisan Food Sector In Ireland via basketcase
- Nigella’s Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake (though I’m *really* trying to stay away from chocolate for the month) via The Fuzzy Times
- Chinese New Year: Chicken Skewers & Spicy Satay Sauce (lord knows I order enough of them, it’s about time I started making them) via Nessa’s Family Kitchen
*You don’t necessarily have to have a fireside, fireplace or even a fire to enjoy the above posts.