While there’s bound to be a raft of posts from me in the coming days about the Waterford Harvest Festival and the serious amount of craic that’s been had here exploring the Déise’s culinary quarters, here’s the second in the Sunday Brunch series with ten articles of interest in the past week.
It’s midday, it’s Sunday, and if you’re not on the quay in Waterford then you may as well stick on the kettle and get to reading.
- How gluten-free bread has turned into a multi-million pound business for Lucinda Bruce-Gardyne
- No Breakthroughs Necessary: 95 Percent Renewable Energy Possible By 2050
- Rice bran shows potential to enhance gluten-free formulations
- Top 10 tips for preventing cross contamination in a shared kitchen
- CorpWatch : Stanford Organics Study A “Fraud” – Linked to Cargill & Tobacco Money
- Mohawk Bend’s Chef Mike Garber On Inventive Animal-Free Cooking
- The 10 Best Eateries For Vegan Dining in London
- Why Organic Store Eggs Are a Scam (with an infographic to match)
- Publics distrust of media opens door for bloggers
- Access to markets: Making value chains work for poor rural people
If you are heading for Waterford and you see me knocking around the quay or the GIY Gathering in Theatre Royal, do say hello!