SUNDAYS AREN’T long in coming around. Either is Christmas as it happens, my surprise quite genuine when chats last night that we were 30 days, give or take from Christmas. Needless to say, there’s a hell of a lot of planning to be done between here and then. And reading. And writing. Books are stacking up nicely at home so I’ll be starting into some long-awaited (by me) book reviews in the next few weeks but for the moment, I’m still reading the news so here’s ten stories plucked from the world of Irish and international food news this past week for Sunday Brunch #12.
- Death threats, screaming chefs and other things restaurant critics put up with
- It was all because of the food blogs…
- Best food trucks in America 2012
- On Chicken & Food Safety
- Tech firm wins funding to dish up new food safety device
- From California to India the GM Battle Rolls On
- The NHS is failing to supply coeliac patients with gluten-free prescriptions
- How the Gluten-Free Diet is like a Zombie Apocalypse
- Organic food industry booming in Brazil
- Irish beef secures top accolade at the ‘Culinary Olympics’
Enjoy your Sunday!