VOTED CONNAUGHT’S Best Restraurant 2012 at the Irish Restaurant Awards earlier this year, Artisan Restaurant, in Galway’s Latin Quarter, have recently launched their new winter menu, described by the restaurant as ‘a delicious infusion of carefully selected ingredients and mouth-watering flavour’.-
Found on the restaurant’s menu this winter you’ll find
- Baked Connemara Crab on toasted brioche and lime aioli
- 12 Year Jameson Marinated Organic Salmon Gravlax
- Pan-seared Loin of Rabbit served witih sauté cabbage, bacon and carrot with thyme jus
- Sage and Horseradish Homemade Potato Gnocchi with light Cooleeney Cheese
- Pan-roasted Monkfish fillet, cassoulet canneli bean, pork confit & Toulouse sausage, tomato and smoked paprika jus.
If you’re in Galway, or heading that way, you’ll find Artisan in Galway’s Latin Quarter up over Ti Neachtain’s pub with Mark Campbell ruling the roost in the kitchen.
You’ll get more information over at artisangalway.com.
Running a restaurant and have news to share? Drop me a line via email to ken@anygivenfood or click here to contact me.