Welcome to October – literally! We’re into the 10th month of the year, the summer festivals have gone, we’re hitting some of the Autumn festivals but you know what, it won’t be too long before we’re looking at Christmas markets, events and festivals.
If you’re looking for something to do this month, here’s a few events you can throw your eye at. If you’ve got any events happening this month, or indeed November or December then give me a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
- OktoberBeerFest, Dublin Docklands: 20 September – 7 October
- Dingle Food and Wine Festival: 5-7 October
- Taste of Monaghan: 4-7 October
- Kinsale Gourmet Festival: 12-14 October
- Savour Kilkenny Festival Of Food: 25-29 October
- Foodcamp 2012: 26 October
- Virginia Pumpkin Festival: 25-29 October
- Listowel Food Fair: 31 October – 4 November
There’s also the Mushroom Festival in Carrigallen, Co. Leitrim, in the middle of the month. For my own sins, I’ll be hanging out at Savour Kilkenny at the end of the month and I’ve got a hand in Foodcamp on 26 October again this month. If you’re coming down to Kilkenny, let me know or say hello. And again, if you’ve got a food event coming up then let me know. Those of you who have been involved in running food events so far this year, expect a call from me shortly