Food Bytes #3: Happy St. Patrick’s Day
This week’s Food Bytes, the first of two roundups for your weekend reading, looks at blog posts and recipes from other international food bloggers (i.e. those outside of Ireland). If you’ve missed any of the series since it started, here’s Food Bytes #1 and Food Bytes #2 as a recap. This week’s roundup covers posts from March 10th to March 16th and lands with time enough for me to sneak off out the door and get to the St. Patrick’s Day Parade for 2pm – umbrella in hand knowing that it’s going to lash rain, in true, typical, Irish fashion.
- Lemon Plum Salad with a Poppy Seed Dressing via Golubka
- St. Patrick’s Day Recipes via The Parsley Thief
- Bottling Summer via Whole Larder Love
- Irish Cheddar and Bacon Soda Bread via Homesick Texan
- Purple Kale Chips: Easy Healthy Snack via Yummy Mummy
- How To Make Indian Rice via Tea and Cookies
- via Steamy Kitchen
- Dear FloFab: What’s The Etiquette For The Tight Table Squeeze? via Diners Journal at New York Times
- Seafood Pasta via The Pioneer Woman Cooks!
- Knowing What To Eat via The Amateur Gourmet
Happy St. Patrick’s Day To All