Foodie Roundup #35
Today’s Foodie Roundup, the 35th overall, comes to you between a head cold and the Ireland v Russia game in the Rugby World Cup. We’ve got the bonus point anyway if you’re reading this very early, so that’s the main thing. Anywhoo, here’s ten blog posts from other Irish food bloggers that you may have missed this past week.
- Supermarket Wine Bargains – Out Of Control? via Free Running Wine Blog
- Wild Damsun Plums with Tofu Banana Cheese Cake via Veggies And Me
- A Nice Irish Breakfast via Mammy’s Kitchen
- Healthier Banana Bread via Maple Spice
- The Last Supper via Peachy Palate
- Orange And Lemon Polenta Cake via The Katz Miaow
- Pasta Tuesday: Crispy Slow-Roasted Tomato Pasta via I Can Has Cook?
- An Irish Hedgerow Harvest via Warm & Snug & Fat
- Cream of Fennel Soup with Honey and Thyme (Fennel a subject of discussion in Chez McGuire earlier this week) via Edible Ireland
- Competition: Win a trip to Salon du Blog in France via Irish Food Bloggers Association
Going back to the headcold, likely something I picked up on the bike having cycled from Kilkenny to Sligo this weekend (Kilkenny to Athlone on Friday, Athlone to Sligo yesterday), if anyone has any suggestions for fixes or remedies, I’ve a press here full of garlic, honey, random herbs, spirits, the lot. Will end up playing a right witch doctor later on to clear my head and chest.
Hope your Sunday isn’t as bunged up as mine!