Foodie Roundup 1
I don’t know any Sunday papers that are dedicated entirely to food, so I’m starting a new Sunday series called the Foodie Roundup which will highlight a few foodie posts from food bloggers I’m reading both at home and overseas. Each Sunday I’ll try to take 10 articles for you that should go well over a cup of coffee and your Sunday breakfast. So, going back over my feed for the week, here’s some posts you may have missed. If you’re new to Any Given Food, you can grab my own RSS feed here or if you’re an Irish food blogger and I’ve missed your blog, drop me a line with your link.
These posts span Sunday October 24th 2010 – Saturday October 30th 2010
- 10 reasons why every village, town & city needs a Community Food Garden via Green Side Up
- Bolognese Like Mamma Used To Make via ItalianFoodies.ie
- Raspberry and Fig Mille Feuille via The Apprentice Gourmet
- Hallowe’en Barmbrack (Recipe) via The Good Food Mood Blog
- How To Grow Your Own Pumpkins and Save Their Seed via Green Side Up
- A Solo Sicilian Lunch at Syrah, San Vito Lo Capo via Eat Like A Girl
- Curried Butternut Squash Soup via Gluttony For Beginners
- The Ghost Of Apples Past via The Daily Spud
- Food, Glorious Food(Camp) via Bibliocook
- Mustard Crusted Tofu with Sweet Potatoes and Kale via Dinner du Jour
And just in case you didn’t get your hands on any of them yet, the Foodcamp podcasts from Savour Kilkenny are on the go and you can now subscribe with a feed link through iTunes. Podcast download details here.
With that, Any Given Food is a week old! Still brand spanking new, hope you’ve enjoyed the posts over the week as much as I’ve enjoyed finally getting around to writing about food.