Sunday wouldn’t be Sunday without the Foodie Roundup, and while it’s been an absolutely mental week resulting in a quiet blog week, and I’m about 11 hours late with the post, it’s time to put the feet up! Nothing wrong with getting a bit of evening reading in. Take a timeout this evening (or tomorrow morning if you’re already disconnected) with a selection of posts from this week gone.
- Carrot & Coriander Soup (everyone should have a soup in their repertoire) via Nessa’s Family Kitchen
- Spicy Sesame Lamb Stir Fry via Cheeky Cooks
- Fair or Fowl? via MyLunch.ie
- Swedish Style Muesli via The Fuzzy Times
- Your Daily Bread: Sourdough From Starter via Bibliocook
- An Irish Apple Tart (something I haven’t had in *ages*) via I Married An Irish Farmer
- My Jumbo Breakfast Role via SafeFood.eu
- Burger restaurants cautioned over serving rare meat (spotted mention of this in The Journal earlier this week) via CheapEats.ie
- Broad Beans – Great Crop For Beginners… via Greenside Up
- Cooks Academy Week 1 via Lola-Lu’s Kitchen
Now, to finish off the two week’s worth of blog posts that are sitting here in front of me. In between the juggling of artists residencies, trips to Dublin, a week’s worth of programming and everything else besides, I might have managed a few foodie trips, meals out and cooking. Talk to all y’all tomorrow.