Officially, this is the last Sunday of January. Which means, we’re already a full month into the year, give or take a day or so. But Sunday, at this stage, wouldn’t be Sunday for me without a flick back through some of Ireland’s top food blogs for a look at the week’s reading. Consider it a week in review, if you will. Fire on the kettle (my poison this morning is a vanilla coffee, followed closely by a Mygoshot and whatever else goes into the bottle I have on the bike), put the feet up and get thee to reading.
- No tapas, but we still have to eat… via Salty Squid
- Bord Bia Small Business Seminar – Marketing Supports for Irish SMEs via Biabeag
- Fast Food : Broccoli Soup via Babaduck Babbles
- Into the West; where’s the good food? via Basketcase
- Gorgeous Godello (looking for a wine to go with Sunday dinner today?) via Sour Grapes
- Uncovering Passion – Food Camp, Kilkenny via Smorgasblog
- Flourless Brownies(GF) & Gluten Free Baking via like mam used to bake
- Once Upon A Mustard (I’m an absolute fiend for leaving near-empty jars in the fridge as well) via The Daily Spud
- Basil Pesto via Gluttony For Beginners
- Cooking On A Budget – Chicken Casserole Love via Cake In The Country
Sin é on the roundup front for another week.
I’m off to cycle the life and soul out of myself and kick start my rehab. I’ve managed to cycle the life and soul out of myself, recovered and actually really enjoyed this morning’s spin. I’m on a mission to work my way down to 170lbs, long overdue, and it all kicks off in February.
Right now, it’s lunch time, back again later on, so go enjoy some of Ireland’s food blogs and bloggers!