It’s All Ireland Sunday, we’re almost at breakfast time at Chez McGuire before everything shuts down in the buildup to this afternoon’s clash with Tipperary so no better time than now to bring you Foodie Roundup #32 with ten more blog posts from Irish food bloggers that you may have missed this past week. Here we go…
- Rhubarb Jam via Carolanne’s Kitchen
- Balsamic Icecream via Icecream Ireland
- Eating Allergy-Free at the Airport (Terminal 1) via Dublin With Food Allergies
- Inspiration From Any Source Always Welcome via Eimear Eats A Lot
- Avocado & Chrorizo Salad via Smorgasblog
- Zuchini Cake via Babaduck Babbles
- The Potential Of The Traditional Irish Farm via Biabeag.com
- 5 Wine Books To Get You Started via The Wine Alliance Blog
- Spinach, Bacon, Avocado & Wholemeal Pesto Pasta Salad via Skinny Loves Food
- Baby Gem Salad with Toasted Chickpea and Garlic Croutons via Lola-Lu’s Kitchen
Anyone have any All Ireland food rituals? Sure enough, it’s not as long a day as you’d have for food but there’s a possibility of black and amber cupcakes on the menu this afternoon, though from 3.30pm it’s more likely to be beer and popcorn with litle focus on eating.
If you’re looking for me this afternoon, I’ll be sitting on the edge of the couch glued to the game. C’mon the Cats!
Happy Sunday y’all.