Foodie Roundup #33
ON THE DAY the Waterford Harvest Festival draws to a close, here’s your 33rd Foodie Roundup, going live with just enough time to let me get to the train station and head for the Land of The BlaaTM. In usual fashion, here’s ten blog posts from other Irish food bloggers that you may have missed over the past week.
If, in all 33 roundups to date you find that you haven’t seen your own blog referenced, drop me a line and have me make sure it’s on my feed reader 🙂 Here we go…
- Guest Post: The design of the Sarah’s Honey brand for Milleeven Fine Foods via Biabeag.com
- Waterford’s soft white bread known as the “blaa” is applying for EU protection, but why aren’t more Irish foods doing the same thing? via basketcase
- Why advertising to kids matters via Safefood.eu Blog
- Civic participation in agri-food: It’s on via Oliver Moore
- End-of-Summer Squash Sauté with Three Bean Salad via Dinner du Jour
- Buckwheat Crêpes filled with Spinach, Almond Feta and Walnuts with a Tomato Cream Sauce – Soy and Gluten Free! via Maple Spice
- Poached egg with warm pear spinach salad via Cheeky Cooks
- Autumn is here: Eat this Moroccan Chickpea and Veg Tagine via CheapEats.ie
- And finally… Happy Birthday Mammy’s Kitchen via
If you’re planning a trip to Waterford today, Amazing Grazing (the mile-long food market) runs along the quays in the city centre from 11am to 6pm. You’ll get full festival details as well as those on this mornings GIY gather at WaterfordHarvestFestival.ie.