Foodie Roundup #38
Forgive me father, it’s been October since my last Foodie Roundup, the blog post series where I take a look at what’s been happening across other Irish food blogs this week. Well, I’ve finally had the chance to sit down and start combing Irish food blogs for new stories and recipes that you may have missed earlier in the week so here’s ten posts from ten Irish food blogs across Sunday February 12th to Saturday February 18th.
- Poached Apple in syrup with Vanilla Bean Yoghurt via Kitchen72
- EVENT: For Food’s Sake @ EDIBLE via Holy Mackerel
- Pregnancy Cravings or Why I Blogged Fewer Recipes in 2011 via Evin’s Cooking Peas & Q’s
- Posh Zucchini (Courgette) Bake via Veggies And Me
- Chickpea pancake and a new love in my life via Simply Splendiferous
- What a difference a chipotle makes! via Peachy Palate
- Healthy Banana and Orange Dark Chocolate Chunk Muffins via Maple Spice
- Dairy Free Creams: Which to Choose? via Dublin With Food Allergies
- Tumbleweed… via Not Junk Food
- Rosemary via Kitchen Life Skills
If you’ve got a blog post or a full blog to share, or your new to the Irish food blogging scene and have a blog to promote, drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below. You’ll also find me on Twitter at @anygivenfood. Be sure and take a few minutes out for your Sunday and take a look at what other Irish food bloggers are up to.