Foodie Roundup #41
Originally planned to come to you from the comfort of my bed in Inchydoney, I wound up dropping and thus breaking my aged MacBook Pro on Saturday evening and so Foodie Roundup comes to you a little later, back on a Windows machine for the first time in a while. Here’s hoping the repair place in Kilkenny can work their magic. Speaking of Inchydoney, I’ll have some recap posts coming Monday / Tuesday looking at the food bloggers / writers trip there this past weekend.
So, for Foodie Roundup #41, here’s ten posts from ten Irish food bloggers this past week.
- Green Tea Bread via An Irish Village Pantry
- Limerick Foodies Expo via A Year In Redwood
- Curious Feasting via Holy Mackerel
- A 5 star experience at Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud via Follow The Food Link
- Farmers (??) Markets via West Cork Bites
- Enjoying Great Coffees in 2012 via Restaurants 7 Food In Cork
- White Soda Focaccia with Caramelised Red Onion & Cooleeney via Nessa’s Family Kitchen
- Roast Squash & Spinach Salad with Tofu via Simply Splendiferous
- Vegetables – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly via From The Ground Up
- Offaly Good Food via Hey Pesto!
Hopefully the laptop woes will be resolved tomorrow (says he panic shopping for a replacement in fear of my Macbook not recovering)