Foodie Roundup #5
The fifth Foodie Roundup comes from a snowy and cold Sligo (see the pic above). Seen as I’m in a reading mode this morning (there’s no hope of getting out of the house for the Sunday papers). Snuck in an extra blog post on the wrapup of the Tipperary Food Producers night with contributions from the majority of the Twitter panel on the night.
- Gorgeous Spiced Beef via Lilly Higgins
- Salon Du Blog: Je t’adore via Donal Skehan
- Lemon Drizzle Loaf via Gluttony For Beginners
- Tipperary Food Producers & The Twitter Panel via Bibliocook
- ‘New Nordic’ Danish Yule with Trina Hahnemann via Eat Like A Girl
- Chocolate Roulade with Chocolate Amaretto Cream via Italian Foodies
- Pecan Pie via The Fuzzy Times
- Chicken Biryani via Cheeky Cooks (one of my favourite dishes to eat)
- IFBA Milk Market Meet via Bibliocook
- Almond Walnut & Honey Slice via An Irish Village Pantry
- Apple & Cinnamon Muffins via The Loving Spoonful
Breakfast done and dusted here at the lake, Bailey’s Cappuccino about to be broken out… Back later with some thoughts on the Food & Wine Christmas Show at the RDS from yesterday.