Any Given Food’s Sunday Reads: 23 March 2014
The Sunday morning coffee has been had, there’s a few miles done on the bike, the sun is out splitting the stones (for the moment anyway) and breakfast
is working away on the oven is done and dusted. It also means there’s another week over and a new one about to begin. If you’re looking for something to read over your own Sunday breakfast, get the kettle on and take in these ten posts from other Irish and international food bloggers with a smattering of food media in the mix.
- The mystery surrounding the benefits of dark chocolates has been solved.
- Don’t fear the fat, says Allison Aubrey, as experts question saturated fat guidelines.
- Keith’s got a new food event planned and it’s all about the focus on design.
- Have you always dreamed about being a food entrepreneur?
- Magda’s got some healthy no bake refrigerator cookies for you to try out
- Keeping it simple, here’s how to roast garlic
- The Guardian also looked at why *almost* everything we’ve been told about unhealthy foods is wrong.
- Pallas Foods have struck a deal to supply the Special Olympics Ireland games this summer
- Up to a third of the world’s food is waster – is this a problem that’s getting worse?
- Consumers are confused by food labelling. Nothing new there then.