The Restaurants Association of Ireland has announced the line-up for the their 2012 Annual General Meeting and Conference, taking place in the Westin Hotel, Dublin on April 16th. The theme of this year’s event is Succeeding in Adversity.
Guest speakers for the conference include
- Hugo Arnold, Conference Chairman: Managing Director, Prism Publishing
- Niall Gibbons, Chief Executive, Tourism Ireland
- Eddie Hobbs, Independent Financial Advisor
- Vikki O’Neill, Independent Marketing & Social Media Consultant
- Damien McLoughlin, Professor of Marketing at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Jack Murray, Managing Director, Media Contact
- Imelda Rey, Manager Arts, Culture & Heritage, Failte Ireland
Adrian Cummins, CEO for the Restaurants Association has urged Irish restaurants to continue to be positive and attempt new methods of marketing their businesses to their community, as well as across Ireland – the key is to learn from others.
The RAI also recently announced details of an 8-week Sommelier training program me in association with the Irish Guild of Sommeliers. The course commences on Monday 24 September and continues on Mondays for 8 October, 22 October, 5 November, 19 November, 3 December and 7 January with exams taking place on 21 January 2013.
For more details on the conference, and the sommelier training course, contact the Restaurants Association of Ireland by email on email@example.com or visit RAI.ie for more details.