Sunday Brunch #13
UNLUCKY FOR SOME, Sunday Brunch #13 lands with me having one foot out the door to this year’s Food & Wine Show in the RDS. With that said, here’s ten news items plucked from the world of food over the past week!
- Chefs Blast Bloggers on Restaurant Reviews – another interesting twist from Dubai here
- The 7 foods experts won’t eat
- Russia wants to feed Europe with organic food
- What are Super foods? Which ones to eat which ones to avoid
- Retired policeman uses pension to set up UK’s first entirely vegetarian sweet shop
- Eating meat is associated with better mental health
- Major breakthrough in deciphering bread wheat’s genetic code
- Going undercover in the American factory farm
- The Veggie Table: Favorite Vegan and Vegetarian Smartphone Apps
- 10 Signs You’re in a Good Restaurant
I’m looking forward to the sampling and shopping around the RDS for the afternoon, the last few visits to the show proving very fruitful indeed (much to the demise of my helathy eating plan in the run in to Christmas). At the very least there’ll be something to nibble on while planning the blog posts for here and Any Given Beer around Christmas. With the pending arrival of the new Canon 6D, expect some photo related posts – you’ve been warned!