THE FINAL Sunday Brunch of 2012 comes from Sligo where, despite my best intentions for Christmas, it’s still impossible to sleep beyond 7.30am so the kettle is on, the toast is on, and the rest of the house remains in peace.
If you’ve had your head away from food blogs and the news over the past week, fear not, here’s ten articles – including some recaps and trends for the New Year – that are worth throwing your eye over with the first cup of coffee of the day.
- Dining high spots of 2012
- 2013 Food Trends Get Technical, Sustainable & Healthy
- Seven top trends for the food industry in 2013: LFR
- Fast Food Industry Resolutions We’d Like See For 2013
- Don’t Fear That Expired Food
- Top Ten Most Important Food Safety Stories of 2012
- Why You Should Never Start a Food Blog
- Are Food Blogs Killing the Joy of Cooking?
- Trends to be banished in 2013
- Column: What are the real dangers in our eating habits?
Everyone enjoying the holidays so far?