AFTER WHAT can only be described as a mental week work-wise (it’s been a while since I’ve pulled shifts running until 2am only to get back to the desk at 7am), it’s great to be able to get the feet up on a Sunday morning and get a read through the past week’s news. Rain is really sqaushing any motivation I’ve had to get up and get last night’s gala dinner worked off on the road so if you’re like me and looking for a read on your Sunday morning, here’s ten articles plucked from the news that you may have missed this past week.
- Tackling the food security nexus: achieving more with less
- Top 10 tips on food safety in pubs
- 50% of Food Wasted? Can a LOCAL food industry reduce this
- Food industry: delivering a healthy diet straight to clients’ doors
- Are America’s Nutrition Professionals in the Pocket of Big Food?
- Horse molecules in air contaminated DNA tests, says food company at centre of scandal
- Lucozade and Ribena to cut sugar content in products in drive to cut obesity
- Tax junk food and subsidise vegetables to fight ‘poor obesity crisis’
- Horse DNA came from burger additive sourced in Poland
- Why mackerel has been taken off the ethical ‘fish to eat’ list