SUNDAY COMES but once again and after meeting a few happy Sunday Brunch readers at a GIY event in Dublin yesterday, it’s time for this week’s fix which features ten news articles plucked from the press and food blogs this past week, largely focused this week around food safety and the ongoing (and I’ll safely assume we’ve not seen the end of it) horsemeat scandal tearing through the Irish food industry.
- Food safety tsar calls for new testing systems
- DNA tests new challenge for food industry
- Horse meat scandal reveals fatal flaw in our whole food industry
- Horse meat scandal: Food industry bosses summoned for emergency talks
- Going Vegan: Is It the Healthful Option for You?
- I was Hitler’s food taster (Margot Woelk speaks about being Hitler’s food taster until 1944)
- What You Need to Know About Genetically Engineered Food
- Top 5 health reasons for growing your own food
- Thoughts on Ethical Eating
- 5 Food Myths, Debunked
If you’ve got stories to share yourself about your food product, business, restaurant, books or anything else, drop a line at any stage to firstname.lastname@example.org.