Sundays aren’t long in coming around, are they? This time last week I was already heading towards my second cup of coffee on the quay in Waterford and today it’s home for some project planning while figuring out what to do with the coffee picked up in Waterford. While I work on the latter, to continue the Sunday Brunch series, here’s ten articles plucked from the news in the food world this past week. If any of them strike a chord, leave a comment below and let me know.
- How much do you know about organic food?
- Living the no-wheat life
- Ex-Military Leaders Call Junk Food “National Security Threat”
- Coeliacs ‘struggling to afford food products’
- Food firms take recipes for success to Dublin
- To Fight World Hunger, the Secret Ingredient Could Be Bugs
- Zimbabwe urged to lift ban on growing genetically modified food
- Leftovers Good for Wallet and Waistline: Make Sure They’re Safe
- French Kids Don’t Get Fat: Why?
- The ROI of Food Safety and Quality Assurance Technology Solutions
If all else fails, I’ll just have to fire up the kettle for a mug of tea at midday – wherever you are, put the feet up and enjoy the read.