Sunday Reads: March 16 2014
It’s the bank holiday weekend, Ireland will be covered in all manner of green things from tomorrow but if you’re taking ten or fifteen minutes out for yourself on the first long weekend of the year, here’s ten posts from other food bloggers and food media that you may have missed this past week.
- Cork cleaned up at the 2014 Irish Food Writers Guild Food Awards
- Murphy’s are now rocking some toasted oats ice-cream. Yep.
- Catriona asks what happens when you have no food?
- Nicole has some sweet treats for St. Patrick’s Day
- Wearable health gadgets now let you track calories without punching numbers into an app…
- Esquire goes in praise of the humble kebab
- Here’s how to make your own ginger beer (alcoholic) from scratch
- Michelle has a handy recipe for a chickpea masala
- While Margaret is cooking up some stuffed Irish pork steak
- You could also cook up some herb and potato crisps for National Potato Chip day
Want to suggest a new blog for the reading list? Drop me a line or introduce yourself via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.