For some time now I’ve been looking at adding to the Foodie Roundup series of posts that go out on a Sunday, spotlighting ten blog posts from Irish food bloggers (or food bloggers based in Ireland). So today, I’m kicking off Blog Bytes, which is similar in style, only it looks at food blogs outside of Ireland for recipes, opinion pieces and the other tasty treats that you would find in the usual Foodie Roundup.
So, for Saturday 3rd March and the first of the Food Bytes reading digest, here’s ten posts from food bloggers outside of Ireland from Saturday 25th February to Friday 2nd March.
- Quinoa Stuffed Mini-Pumpkins via Scandi Foodie
- Pepe Saya Butter, Tempe via Grab Your Fork
- Breakfast For Dinner via Food52
- Coffee Bacon Sandwiches via Joy The Baker
- Sesame Sourdough Bagels via Wild Yeast
- Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers via Closet Cooking
- Shredded Brussel Sprout & Tangerine Salad via So Good & Tasty
- Gluten Free Almond Meal Pancakes via Souvlaki For The Soul
- A Beginners Guide To Canning via Serious Eats
- Pizza Four Ways via What The Hell Does A Vegan Eat Anyway?
That’s it for the first installment of Food Bytes. This blog post series will continue each Saturday through to the end of the year and we’ll see how it goes. I reckon that gives me about 400+ blog posts to shine more of a light on as well. Don’t forget that Foodie Roundup #40, the roundup of Irish food blogs goes out tomorrow morning for your Sunday read. With a Saturday and Sunday digest each week, I think that will be enough for now, don’t you?