LIE IN achieved, dogs walked and Radiohead filling the sounds of the kitchen on a frosty Sunday morning in Kilkenny, here’s ten articles plucked from the world of food news from home and overseas this past week. Wherever you are, I hope your feet are somewhat warmer than mine are at the moment. Anyone got any nice foodie plans for their Sunday?
- Single junk food meal ‘harms the arteries’
- Green tea may lower the risk of colon, stomach and throat cancers in women
- Female foodies be warned, women aren’t ‘good cooks until they hit 55′
- Organisations honoured for putting food safety first
- Why Do Vegetarians Live Longer?
- Food bank use on the rise in Canada: Report
- 30 Simple Ways to Make Your Diet Even Better
- World’s first QR-code sushi gives art lovers a taste for sustainability (novel idea for the tech minded)
- Wolfgang Puck: Young Chefs Today Don’t Know How To Cook An Egg Correctly
- Gluten in dairy products?
Got news of your own to share during the week? Drop an email to email@example.com with your stories and pics or contact me here.