It’s Sunday 18th March, which means it’s Mother’s Day / stay in bed because you’ve a wicked hangover day / Foodie Roundup day. Only one of the three applies to me directly (though I will be speaking to my mother later, as should everyone) so here’s ten blog posts from ten Irish food bloggers that you may have missed this past week, March 11th to 17th. Here’s also to shaking off the craft beers, cider and cheese from last night with a hearty breakfast to start Sunday off.
- Pea Celery & Spinach Soup via From Marian’s Kitchen
- Craft Brew Malt Vinegar via Kitchen Life Skills
- Drinking Gluten Free Beer In An Irish Pub via Dublin With Food Allergies
- Enchiladas vs Entomatadas via A Mexican Cook In Ireland
- Steak and Swiss Chard Tacos with Houston-style Green Salsa via Dinner du Jour
- Farmhouse Cheeses Of Ireland, A Celebration (out a while now, had it in my hand to buy last week) via Val’s Kitchen
- A Paddy’s Day Picnic via I Married An Irish Farmer
- Pork, Slaw & Dublin Take On The Blaa via The Runcible Spoon
- Potato Day Rides Again via The Daily Spud
- It’s a celebration weekend! So it’s competition time for a gardener’s goodie bag… via Greenside Up
If you’ve got a new food blog and you would like to be included in the roundup (or at least make it to the reader so I know what you’re writing about), drop me a line by emailing email@example.com or find me on Twitter here.