On a what’s a gorgeous sunny Sunday morning (says he who’s been up since the crack of dawn), here’s Foodie Roundup #40, your weekly pick of ten blog posts from ten Irish food bloggers that you may have missed this past week. There’s some new blogs in the mix, some recipes, and some topical pieces but however you approach things, take the time to click through to the other blogs and find what others in Irish food blogging circles are talking about.
- A Little Knowledge / Wild Garlic Soup via West Cork Bites
- Barbecuing vs Grilling via Mick’s Irish BBQ Blog
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies via Bake For The Border
- Wild Bass with Fennel & Lemon via Ivor’s Food
- Sugar: Pure, White and Misunderstood via Gibney On Food
- Styling It Up: Peasant Chic via From The Ground Up
- Green Pierogi with Curd Cheese and Dried Tomatoes Filling via Magda’s Cauldron
- A True Legend of Irish Cuisine via Cooking With Quinn
- Food As Medicine via Kitchen Life Skills
- Beef & Onion Hotpot (earmarked as dinner for me tonight) via Gimmetherecipe
If you would like to suggest a blog for the Foodie Roundup or if you’re new to food blogging in Ireland (you don’t necessarily have to be Irish, but the blog and yourself would have to be based here), then drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org to get added to the weekly reading list.