It’s Sunday October 2nd and where last week’s foodie roundup came to you in the gaps between Ireland and Russia, this one comes to you before the clock runs out on Ireland v Italy at the Rugby World Cup with Ireland currently 26-6 to the good. Here’s a look back at ten blog posts from Irish food bloggers you may have missed this past week. Also, if you have seen it, I’ve taken the first step to adding some video to the blog, picking up on the Savour Kilkenny Chef Mob yesterday, give it a look.
- Nessa’s Family Kitchen Competition (Win a copy of Rachel Allen’s latest book) via Nessa’s Family Kitchen
- Cheese, Caws, Cais via Local and Great
- A great little open day in the kitchen garden via Val’s Kitchen
- Learning to rear pigs (there’s another course coming up in November) via A Year In Redwood
- Guest Post: Cooking with Mountaineering Man via An American In Ireland
- Wanna Masterchef your inner chef? via Holy Mackerel
- Big News… (and congratulations once again!) via A Mexican Cook In Ireland
- Cheddar Ban via Peachy Palate
- Olive Oil Brownies (as demoed at the Dingle Food Festival) via Ice Cream Ireland
- Irish Farm House Cheese & Craft Beer Weekend via Irish Food Bloggers Association
Whether you’re still parked on the couch watching the rugby, enjoying a lie-in or you’re already up and about, you know what to do – take ten or fifteen minutes out and explore what other Irish food bloggers have to offer.