It’s Easter Sunday. A lazy Easter Sunday too, thankfully. A late breakfast with some awesome poached duck eggs, an afternoon sleep on the couch and an evening that features a bit of cooking and a DVD. Of course, one can’t forget the Galaxy easter egg chilling in the the freezer for later on.
Shifting is done and dusted, the evenings are coming back and with reading time back on my hands this week, it’s time for the 21st foodie roundup, a selection of ten blog posts from Irish food bloggers this past week that you may have missed.
- Waterford Festival of Food – Food Camp via Gimmetherecipe
- A Pretty Irish Easter via I Married An Irish Farmer
- Why we all need a bit of horticultural therapy… via Greenside Up
- Would You Like Fries With That? We’re Being Codded Again via basketcase
- Tuna and Bean Salad via Skinny Loves Food
- Picky Palate Dinner Party via An American In Ireland
- Balcony Bounty via The Runcible Spoon
- Plate To Page Cookoff via Lola-Lu’s Kitchen
- Drying Wild Garlic via An Irish Village Pantry
- 22 Hours At The Waterford Food Festival via I Can Has Cook?
Hope your Easter Sunday is treating you well!