It’s Saturday March 10th and the second Food Bytes – a look at some blog posts and recipes from other international food bloggers – comes to you from the slightly windy / breezy / dry / sun-drenched / misty shores of Inchydoney where I’m away on a food bloggers weekend along with some of Ireland’s top reads from traditional and new media (esteemed company, if you will). Here’s ten posts you may have missed this past week (March 3rd to 9th).
- Potato Petit Fours for St. Patrick’s Day via Sprinkle Bakes
- Pork Chops Charcutiere via Cookbook Archaeology
- How To Make Diner Style Hash Browns via The Kitchn
- Guinness Braised Onion and Aged White Cheddar Quiche (pint and a quiche? Yes please! – K) via Closet Cooking
- Shopping For Local Produce In Paris via David Lebovitz
- How To Make Palitaw (sticky rice dumplings with coconut and toasted sesame seeds) via Jun Blog
- Banana & Green Tea Milk Chocolate Chunk Muffins via Eat The Love
- Potato Skins via Lottie + Doof
- Omnivore World Tour in Paris (one for chocolate fans) via Chocolate & Zucchini
- Fresh Parnsip & Red Cabbage Salad with Mint via Not Eating Out In New York
Are you blogging about food outside of Ireland? Let me know and I’ll add you to the list – drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself.