Summertime is in, the clocks have changed, the sun is out (thank God), the grass is cut for the first time this year, so all in all that means it’s time for this week’s Foodie Roundup, a look back at ten posts from ten Irish food bloggers this past week – grand for your outdoor reading on a day like today.
- Tomato & Mushroom Mhung Dhal via Serena’s Medium Rare
- Eating Irish, any old day (or, Five Stellar Irish Foods) via Holy Mackerel
- Crab Claws with Garlic & Chilli (I’ve become a bit of a fan of crab claws) via Ivor’s Food
- Millet & QUinoa Porridge: Wheat, Dairy & Gluten Free via From Marian’s Kitchen
- Loaded At THe Docks via The Beer Nut
- The Best of the West: Inchydoney Island Weekend (great roundup from Clare) via An American In Ireland
- Children In Restaurants – The Munier Question via Gastronomics.ie
- Upcoming Food Festivals via Irish Food Bloggers Association
- Sharon takes a break from the madness to cook some truly Irish food via
- Ballymore Organic Milk: Yum via Oliver Moore
Have a post to suggest for a future roundup? Drop me a line at any stage by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.