This week’s Foodie Roundup comes while Liverpool are
currently 1-0 down to Cardiff tied 1-1 with Cardiff in the League Cup Final, as you do. Here’s ten blog posts from ten other Irish food bloggers this past week. Take a look, click and a read below – you might find something you missed.
- Pancakes: How do you like yours? via Hey Pesto!
- My First Dairy Free Choc Sauce / Mousse via Spelt For Choice
- Chorizo Scrambled Eggs Taco via Warm & Snug & Fat
- Table Manners: Disappeared For Good? via Gastronomics.ie
- Nose To Tail: Very Kai Cookbook Club via Kai Cafe & Restaurant
- A Game Weekend via Gunternation
- Dutch Cuisine via The Cook’s Belly
- Tapenade – Perfect For Forbidden Picnic via Alchemy In The Kitchen
- Big Fuck Off Bacon Bomb via The Rock Cook Book
- Salt Lick via An Erudite Sybarite
If you can think of an Irish food blog that’s never been featured in the 390 links listed to date, maybe I’ve been missing some. Feel free to drop me a line with your link and I’ll add the blog to my reader.