Toying with the idea of cooking up a storm in the kitchen this weekend? If you are, here’s 10 recipes that might get you thinking, from main courses to desserts and treats, all collected from the web this past week. I’ve been enjoying a good start to year in the kitchen so far this year with something cooked every day. If I can keep it up, well, that’s another thing, but the recipes definitely help.
- Hummus salad wrap, black bean and corn salad easy recipes for brown-bag lunches
- Smoked haddock, beets and mixed-grain salad
- Tunisian Style Baked Cauliflower Frittata
- How to cook the perfect steak and ale pie (a big conversation piece earlier this week around here)
- Plum chicken (the single most requested dish by Australian test cricketers, seemingly)
- Caramel, Peanut Butter Mousse and Chocolate Tart
- Easy Baked Donuts
- Hazelnut Date Bread
- Roasted Garlic Lover’s Easy White Bean Soup with Vegetables and Herbs
- Beet Tartine with Marinated Caper Berries
Are you planning on cooking up anything fancy in the kitchen this weekend?